Author: Pure Body Health Victoria
When it comes to emotional, mental, and physical health, environmental factors have a significant influence. This includes the environments we visit frequently for work and leisure!
Here at Pure Body Health Victoria, we strive to curate an environment that works alongside our professional treatments to heal mind, body, and soul. How? By:
Prioritizing COVID-19 Protocols
Our priority is your health and safety, which is why our valued customers are provided a regulated environment to enjoy their treatments in. This includes:
- Our team of professionals carefully controlling clinic traffic
- The consistent periodic disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces
- Gloves and safety glasses available to be provided upon request
- Mandatory mask use for both therapists and clients
- Pre-screening ahead of appointments
- A thirty-minute window between clients
- Plexiglass barriers and a “no touch” policy for all in-store retail items
- Dedicated work clothes for our staff
Providing a Soothing Space for All
The impacts of colour psychology are well-documented. In short? Colours have a profound effect on one’s behaviour and emotional health… which is why we structured both the interior and exterior of Pure Body Health Victoria with it in mind!
Painted in soothing whites and grays, our tranquil interior is accented by live plants to increase overall oxygen levels which, in turn, promote an elevated feeling of calmness (and off-set the potential of our spaces feeling too sterile!)
The meanings behind our chosen colours?
In North America, white most commonly represents cleanliness, simplicity, and the joy of new beginnings… which many clients find here at Pure Body Health Victoria! As an added bonus, white works to make interior spaces seem larger than they are, helping to make even our smallest treatment rooms feel spacious.
Neutral and steadfast, the mix of light and dark grays we have chosen to play a part in the majority of our rooms provides a comforting feel without being distracting during treatments. Whether you come in for acupuncture, I.R sauna therapy, massage therapy, or any of our other in-person services, our interior has been crafted to be the soothing escape you need from your day-to-day.
How to Bring Pure Body Health Victoria’s Therapeutic Inclusions to Your Home?
No environment is more impactful than the one you spend the most time in: your home.
Our tips for bringing the therapeutic inclusions outlined above to your home for better physical, mental, and emotional health?
- Decorate with interior plants for bettered mental health and oxygen levels
- Opt for colours that reflect your needs (whether that be relaxing or energizing!)
- Maintain an overall healthy lifestyle and wash your hands frequently
Have any questions for our team here at Pure Body Health Victoria? Contact us today